cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Visa rewards cards

Journeyman

Re: Prepaid Visa rewards cards

You can’t speak to a person at that number. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

What number do you have on the back of the cards?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Just called it again and pressed option for lost stolen.  Got a person and they are reissued!  

Thanks for help.   

You're welcome. Let us know if we can help with anything else. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I have the exact same problem and NO ONE AT SPRINT says they can help me, However, I have been to 2 corporate sprint store and called customer service 2x. This is so much work and seems unsolvable!

Saddest story ever but I saved three, $100 cards to hand out at Christmas presents. The fam handed them back and showed me that they were expired! I was so sad. Huge fail on my part and huge fail on Sprint's part. 

Additionally, my understanding is that gift cards cannot expire in OR and CA.

Lag116: I hate that you did not get to use your card! Were you ever able to speak with American Express themselves? And does the card have an Expiration Date on the back in the fine print or on the front?

Journeyman

Thanks. It actually did get straightened out I received new cards. Thank you
Now I have a new issue. My bill just went up $40! I called and they told me I was on a promotion that ended. I was not told that last year when I switched from Verizon for a better priced plan I told the sales guy I needed to keep it under $200. I was paying $169 and it jumped to $210. Guess I'll be looking for a new carrier again...
Journeyman

I have a bigger problem
I didn’t receive my referral reward card since September 9th
Customer service all they said that it was sent to the address but I have never received it

Have you tracked your referral at www.sprint.com/referral?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Hi.  I have two $100 cards that were misplaced.  Found them yesterday, tried to use them and found out they were expired!!!  Had no idea there was an expiration.  I called number on the back (855-512-5929) there is no lost or stolen card option or any other option to speak with an actual person.  Please help!  TIA!

Awwwwww, about how long have you had the cards?

Journeyman

Several months, maybe even a year.  I never imagined there would be an expiration!  They were issued by a franchised store because I over paid by hundreds of dollars on an iPhone 5.  Long story but it was so bad the store sent me the cards for a small compensation of the hundreds of dollars I over paid on a contract.  Please help.  Thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat