cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Phone Blacklist Status after Closing Sprint Account

Go to solution
Journeyman

Remove Phone Blacklist Status after Closing Sprint Account

A former employee didn't return their phone that we marked as lost/stolen until after we paid and closed our Sprint account.

We'd like to remove the phone from the lost/stolen list, but cannot seem to without having an active account.

Can anyone else remove the phone from the blacklist if Sprint will not or seemingly can not?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Remove Phone Blacklist Status after Closing Sprint Account

Just to clarify, you marked the phone as lost/stolen and then later found that particular phone after you closed out your Sprint account? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Essentially yes.  The employee returned the phone after we had closed our Sprint account.

Has anyone contacted Sprint either in store or by phone prior to this post to announce the phone as having been found? Despite the account being closed, we should still be able to get you some help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes.  I contacted business customer service for assistance this week.  The pin on our account was not working for them.  I was told they would check with another division via chat and get back to me.  I have not heard back and wasn't given information for follow up. 

OK, we can go ahead and take a look at the account and see if we see some notes about an open case for this. I'll shoot you a private message so that we can get some details from you to access the account.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat