cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

Go to solution

Re: Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

@chriskim757, I can look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Re: Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

I am having same issue with one of my lines and have been going back and forth with customer service . Every time I call I get a different response . My husband business phone has not been active for over a week that we are still waiting for it to be unlocked. We are very frustrated with this situation 

Journeyman

Hello I am having same issue with my husbands phone. We called to unlock over a week ago and still not completed. Every time we call sprint we get a different response. We are very frustrated with this situation and need to get his phone working ASAP. 

Hi Fpedraza! Can you send us a Private Message? We'll be happy to look into this for you. 

Hello how do I do private message 

sorry

If you click on my profile, there's a link on the profile to send me a message.  Let us know if you're having problems finding it.  

Don’t bother, these guys will exchange a few private messages with you and ask tier 1 support questions and when they get stuck they go dark and don’t respond back to you.  I have submitted 5 cases already to unlock my phone and it’s been 5 days and the case is still opened. With the latest update being, it will take another “48 hours and  the phone should be updated”

lmao it’s a joke...plus you can’t directly reach out to the unlock team so you have no idea what is causing the delay and no information is provided on the status of it.

Wizard

Howdy chriskim757. I see you had a conversation on "Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service". I'm going to move over to that post due to all your info is over there. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

@Cat_Sprint @HELPeR_Sprint @ I’ve contacted sprint and they’re unable to help even though I've been on the phone with the representative for over an hour. I have the same issue and been a loyal customer for 2 years. My mobile was replaced under AppleCare, and the line open and paid for nearly 18 months. They’re saying it can’t be done. Can you help please? 

@Maxim, I'm happy to review the account and ensure it meets the requirement. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint 

Thank you so much!

You're welcome. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat