cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

@RedCruzr_Sprint  I need your help please. 

Highlighted
Journeyman AMG
Journeyman

Re: Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

Hi @Cat_Sprint,

We are experiencing the same problem as many of the other users. We replaced an iPhoneX through AppleCare and now wish to unlock the device. We've been a customer for over 14 years, our account is current and the phone is paid off. We've spoken with two different people from customer service and have made zero progress.

Can you please help? 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

AMG - We have seen this issue before. I would like the opportunity to help. My name is Juan, I am part of the Sprint social care team. Please send us a private message with your name, account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question on the account.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone care about my post!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

click on the agents name and send him the same info he requested from the other person.

the option to send the agent a pm is in their profile top right ish of the page

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman AMG
Journeyman

@Solid_Snake don't worry. I send a PM a couple of minutes after @Sprint_Juan  posted the comment and haven't received a response. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey guys, I gave Solid_Snake the information he needs. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman AMG
Journeyman

@Sprint_Juan hey I'm happy that you messaged Solid_Snake.

Did my PM go through?

First time using this platform and want to make sure I'm doing things correctly.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

AMG - I did reply to your message. Please check your inbox. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman AMG
Journeyman

@Sprint_Juan  It doesn't look likes there's anything in my inbox?Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 8.01.33 AM.png

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I sent you another message AMG.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue. My phone was unlocked and has been active for several months. Yesterday I received a locked replacement device through Asurion, and I was told by Sprint customer service that I need to wait 50 days for an unlock since the phone was activated just yesterday and there was nothing that could be done to escalate the process. Please help @Sprint_Juan!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat