Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Airave

Highlighted
Journeyman

Return Airave

Hello,

I have made multiple attempts to contact the Sprint customer service to get some guidance on how to go about returning the Airave device, and each time they 'claim' the return kit has been shipped to my address. This is after I was told once to go to the corp. store, which I did drive to 20 minutes away only to be turned away. So this constant going back and forth is not working out for either of us. I have maintained my Sprint service for 10 years without any issues, and this is simply mind boggling to me.

Please mail me a return kit for the AIRAVE (not a phone), and I will gladly send it back to you in the return kit.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Return Airave

Thank you for reaching out to us. To return the Airave, the return kit needs to be acquired through Customer Care. I would like to review your account and determine if one has been sent and/or requested. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat