cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up voicemail after google voice disabled?

Journeyman

Set up voicemail after google voice disabled?

I was using google voice for my voicemail up until it was disabled today. I am now unable to set up sprint voicemail on my iphone. Can someone help me? I can't set up my voicemail using the usual instructions. When I go to voicemail on my phone, it only gives me the option to "Call Voicemail." When I click on that I get a busy signal.

29 REPLIES 29
Sprint Social Care

Re: Set up voicemail after google voice disabled?

Hello @anitsirkanna!

It's likely that you currently have the voicemail feature deactivated on our side. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I also had Google Voice that was disabled and am getting a busy signal from Sprint voicemail. I just spent about 25 minutes on the phone with customer support and was then disconnected as they tried to connect me with technical support. As you can imagine, I am frustrated. Can you help me fix this?

Sprint Social Care

Hi @kniedri1, we can definitely help you with that. I will send you a private message for further assistance.

Fausto
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am also having this issue. I've been living with it for months assuming I screwed something up and just haven't had the time to dig further into it. Looks like it's not just me. Please help. It drives my wife crazy that she can't leave me any VMs.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello abubabbu, thanks for contacting us! We'd be happy to assist you with this concern. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi, Hate to be another one with the same exact problem but My wife and I are having this issue. (same account)
Sprint Social Care

Hello Lugolounge, we'd happy to assist you with this concern! Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My wife and I are having the same issues with voicemail not working/going to busy.  

Sprint Social Care

I'll be happy to look into this for you dkel22.

Please check your inbox and reply to my private message when you have a chance.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I too am having this same problem. I've tried everything I can think of to get it to reset just short of a factory reset. Please help!

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the head's up @zabeld!

Let us take a look at your case, to help you address it. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat