cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint ID giving error message 15 times per day

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint ID giving error message 15 times per day

If you will allow us at least until Monday to try and reach out to our Tech Team, only because they are not in the office on the weekends, it would be greatly appreciated. I have notated our conversation here to followup with you on Monday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anything from the tech team yet?

Hello there TAR2! Not meaning to sound repetitive, but I sure do appreciate your patience with this issue. I know it is irritating to receive those pop up messages everyday.  I will follow up with my management and get back with you today to see of there has been any progress. 

Journeyman

At this point, I factory reset my phone.  It's been about a week, and the error messages are gone for now.  Thanks for the malware, Sprint!

Hey TAR2! Glad to hear that the hard reset resolved the issue. Sprint ID isn't Malware, though.  It's part of the OS that pre-installs certified applications that you may or may not find useful.  You do have the ability to delete or disable those apps once they've been installed.  

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat