cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint lies every time they sell a plan... and I have the proof!

Journeyman

Sprint lies every time they sell a plan... and I have the proof!

I have been with Sprint for 15-20 years.  Every time they sell me a plan it is not what they say on the phone.  So on Mar 15, 2017, I recorded the call.  If I can, I will attach it.  

Here is a partial transcript:

"As I explained to you prior, this is not a promotional plan for 12 months.  This is a permanent plan for as long as you want to stay on it."

Now they have raised the rate by $50/mo more and changed the plan.  They say that Sprint has the right to discontinue a plan any time they want, so what we were told means nothing. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint lies every time they sell a plan... and I have the proof!

That looks like something we need to review. Send us a private message to further assist you. Click on my name to see the option. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Sprint lies every time they sell a plan... and I have the proof!

I will do what you say, but am not optimistic as it was already escalated and the woman told me Sprint did not care what its employee said and there was nothing I could do about it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat