Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint promotion for AAA

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sprint promotion for AAA

Hi there! Let me look into this for you. I'll meet you over in private message so I can get some additional info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem! NONE of the customer service reps claim to know anything about this Promo!! Another Sprint scam!!!!!! 😞 

Highlighted
Wizard

I would like to dig a little deeper into this. Lets jump on over to private message, so I can get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sprint Team,

I recently signed up for the Sprint AAA promotion and just received an email that my request was denied.  It said only qualified Sprint plans are eligible, but does not specify what plans are eligible.  I'm currently under the Sprint Unlimited Basic plan, and have been a Sprint customer for nearly 15 years (since Nextel!).  Hoping someone can make this right given my family's long term loyalty to Sprint.

Highlighted

Do you have a Sprint Works discount from your employer added to your account?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not have Sprint Works or any other discounts other than the $5/month autopay discount.

Highlighted

Is this your first year with AAA?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Highlighted
Journeyman

No, I have had AAA continuously for over 5 years.

Ok. Let me look at the account to see if I can figure out why it was denied then. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Highlighted

Did you go to Sprint.com/AAA within 30 days of registering your account for that discount?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Within 30 days of what? 

I have been a Sprint customer for nearly 15 years.  The FAQ clearly states that existing customers are eligible.

As a current Sprint customer and a AAA member, you can take advantage of this offer by registering at www.sprint.com/AAA.

This offer is not combinable with other Sprint Discount Programs that offer a discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service to employees, students and members of participating companies, universities and organizations. This is not combinable with Sprint Employee Discount Programs, Cut Your Rate Plan in Half or NCC (No Credit Check) Plans and will require a credit check. You must choose between offers.

https://promo.sprint.com/AAA/FAQ

Highlighted

Once you go to that first link and put in your information you have 30 days to add the membership to your account. But with it sending the email saying that you were denied, that might not have been an option. I'm also seeing the account listed as being a former Sprint employee account, either you personally or you were on an employee of Sprint's account. There is a possibility that may have caused the issue.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat