Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint promotion for AAA

Journeyman

Sprint promotion for AAA

On https://promo.sprint.com/AAA/FAQ, it says as follows:

Sprint will pay your annual renewal fees for the AAA Classic membership. You must have paid your first year membership fee. We pick up the renewals from then on as long as you stay on the program.

Also found this:

Q: I’m already a Sprint customer. How does the Sprint Offer for AAA members work for me?

A: As a current Sprint customer and a AAA member, you can take advantage of this offer by registering at www.sprint.com/AAA.

I have 3 lines and 3 AAA memberships, so when this promotion started last year, I registered. 

However, AAA renewal fees have been charged and after spending much time, Sprint finally said and emailed as follows but I cannot find this disclaimer anywhere:

--- 

Only customer's that joined Sprint after 1/27/2017 are eligible to have their AAA renewal fee paid by sprint. If a customer joined Sprint before 1/27/2017 they are not eligible for this promotion.

---

Does anyone know where above disclaimer was posted? FAQ says existing customer can take advantage of it and I was told about this limitation after 3 calls and 2 chats. I feel that I just wasted time if that limitation was somewhere and I would like to see the official page which has it for my education purpose..  

Thanks for help.

33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Master

Re: Sprint promotion for AAA

minazuki1, I'd like to look into this further. Please reply to the private message I sent you.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, 

I actually received a letter stating that Sprint would pay for my AAA annual membership renewal. I have been on the phone twice with Sprint about this and everyone seems clueless. Can someone please let me know if they've dealt with this before. Thanks 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey Scorpionmami. Thanks for reaching out. Let me take a look at your account and see what's going on. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having a similar problem.  I switched to Sprint (5 lines) at the end of Nov 2017.  I signed up for the AAA promotion in Dec 2017 (I registered the existing AAA numbers for my wife and I).  I checked the status of my registration in mid January 2018 and saw that my registration said...

"Thank you for choosing Sprint! Your request for a complimentary AAA Classic Membership has been approved."

While my wife's said...

"Your reward request for AAA-20173638104404 has been denied.  The BAN (Billing Account Number) and PTN (Personal Telephone Number) combination provided have been previously registered for this offer." 

Not sure why that one didn't work while mine did. 

Anyway, my AAA membership is up for renewal and the current year ends in 10 days from now (Feb 15, 2018).  I just checked with AAA and they are asking for the full amount to be paid to keep the membership active.  They said they have no record of Sprint paying for the basic or classic membership.   How does that get set up with them?  I would have thought that since at least my registration went through, that they the basic/classic membership cost would have been covered already.  Please advise.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello @sackerman, we would like to take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also dealing with this exact thing. I have called 5 times and NO ONE seems to know anything about the program. I am beyond over sprint and they team of support. I am currently on the phone TRYING to speak to a supervisor but it doesnt seem to be one available this cant be this hard

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, I'm not sure how to view my messages 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi @michaelstennett, In order for you to start enjoy the benefits of you AAA membership with sprint, you must register online at this link: http://sprint.co/2ByE9I7 Also, you can applied for the Sprint Works program you can visit this link: http://sprint.co/2tpsHfI to know if you are eligible. And if you don't have a valid work email? You may still qualify! and submit the form or call 877-607-9002 and ask for the Sprint Works Program savings and offers.

Hey @Scorpionmami, I would like to know more details about your concerns if it is possible?

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am already with Sprint and already have AAA membership which is up for renewal July1. I registered in May. My status says it has been accepted but there is no word on when the renewal will be paid. I have been on the phone with Sprint and AAA and I am sure not sure when my AAA dues will be paid. The website offers NO easy answers. Very frustrating!

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

@cpwright2001, let me find out what's going on. Check you inbox, I just sent you a PM.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Hi,

The status shows that my registration has been accepted and I'm pretty sure I signed up for this prior to this last time, since this last time it just said to renew my registration, but I just paid my AAA membership fees.  Shouldn't Sprint be paying for this one?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat