cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint promotion for AAA

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint promotion for AAA

I added my AAA membership information the same day I submitted the initial form, so that should not have been an issue.  I was previously on a Sprint Employee account many years ago, then changed to a Sprint Employee Referral Plan, and most recently changed to a standard Unlimited Basic Plan.  I understood that I was not eligible while under those employee plans, but now that I've changed to an standard non-discounted plan, I expect that I am eligible.

Highlighted

Ahhh. I'm thinking it showed up as not eligible because you on that Sprint Referral Plan when you tried to add the discount. You are absolutely eligible now that you're on the Unlimited Basic Plan. Would you mind trying to sign up again now that you're not showing as already having a Sprint discount?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

I’m having the same issue mentioned in this thread. I registered for AAA and paid the first year, my renewal is up 5/1/19 and AAA keeps on sending me emails about my plan needs to be renewed. How do I go about getting this taken care of? When I check the status it says the following below. Please advise

Your reward request for AAA-20180878412907 has been denied. The BAN (Billing Account Number) and PTN (Personal Telephone Number) combination provided have been previously registered for this offer.

Highlighted

This sounds like you may have already been registered for the membership to be paid. I would like to review the account and see if there are any notes in the account as to why it's been denied. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sprint Support team,

I am also having issues with my AAA promotion. My husband and I have been both AAA and Sprint customers for 15+ years. I registered for the promotion this year and got approved for both of us: "Your reward request for mobile number xxxxxxx with confirmation code of
AAA-xxxxxxxx, for a complimentary AAA Classic/Basic membership renewal, has been approved."

But my AAA account was up for renewal and I had to pay, and they said this: "Your payment has already processed for $144 on xxxx. I have attached the payment receipt, so that you may contact Sprint for possible refund of Basic Membership Renewal."

How do I go about getting refunded?

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi Kassidawn85! Can you send us a Private Message? We're going to need to pull up your account to take a look at this. 

I'm having a similar issue with the AAA discount promotion. I recently switched off a SERO account onto Unlimited basic.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

We currently receive the AAA membership paid by Sprint.  We have moved to a new state and need to change the AAA membership to our new state.  How is this done?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi. I can help you with that. We'll need to get some account information first. My name is Juan, I am part of the Sprint social care team. Please send us a private message with your name, account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question on the account. Also, the AAA#/Sprint PTN combination and your email. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

After I received the AAA offer in Jan 2019, I joined AAA and added my daughter as a 2nd driver, I paid for my AAA membership and then registered my AAA with Sprint. Then this month I noticed that Sprint did not auto renew my AAA membership so I called them and logged a complaint. They came back and denied the renewal because I didn't have a Plus or Premium plus plan on one of my lines. Now I've been a customer of Sprint for 15 years and this to me seemed like a very bad business practice. So I called sprint and they offered to credit my account the amount of my AAA renewal $95.50 but added the caveat that they would not renew my AAA in 2021 or give me a credit unless I added Plus or Premium plus to one of my lines. #corruption

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat