cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint said still owe sprint for this device

Journeyman

Sprint said still owe sprint for this device

Phone was used on boost mobile and I’m thinking about moving to sprint but whenever I put in the imei, it says “Sorry, but our records show you still owe Sprint for this device”. Can someone help me to fix this or add the imei to sprint database? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint said still owe sprint for this device

Howdy My53. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Quick question; Where did you purchase this device from?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hi, I purchased it off eBay but seller said phone is paid off and the imei is clean with boost mobile

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Ok. I'd like to take a look at the phone. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

1. I have the same problem. Its a brand new phone and Id like to get a sprint plan. When i enter imei itt states i owe sprint for phone.  Phone bought thru boost and i never activated it.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat