cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap numbers between phones on my account.

Go to solution
Journeyman

Swap numbers between phones on my account.

I added a line & device last week and had my number put onto the new device and the new number assigned to the old device.  I need to swap the numbers so that the new number is with the new device.  Can I do that without going into a store?

49 REPLIES 49
GrandMaster

Re: Swap numbers between phones on my account.

instead of trying to switch the numbers why not just switch the phones?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

asmilinheart, like @fireguy_6364 said, you can switch phones, it is also possible to do a device flip flop. I can help you with that if you are interested, just reply to the private message I sent you and we can get started.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 wrote:
instead of trying to switch the numbers why not just switch the phones?

that would be the same thing.  either way, how is it done?  I'm having a problem finding how.

Journeyman

@sprint_Ina wrote:

asmilinheart, like @fireguy_6364 said, you can switch phones, it is also possible to do a device flip flop. I can help you with that if you are interested, just reply to the private message I sent you and we can get started.

not to be rude, but letting the rest of us know how would have been helpful.

Sprint Social Care

RaoulTobias, there is no self service option yet to perform a swap between 2 active devices. However, we can assist you with it. Since this is related to sensitive account information, we need to assist you via Private Message. Please reply to the Private Message I sent you as soon as you're available.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can you help me with swapping phones between numbers on my account?

Sprint Social Care

Hey HINTZANITY, we'd be more than glad to assist you. I have sent you a private message, please reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello. I am looking to swap phone numbers between two phones on the same family account, please.  I have looked up online and found instructions for doing it in this community, but apparently that function is no longer available.

Thank you,

Aaron

Sprint Social Care

Hello auribe14, I'd be more than glad to assist you. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I need help putting my existing phone number on my new device.  I also need to put the other number aligned with on account onto the phone I am currently using.

Sprint Social Care

I can help you with that LivingLavender. Check your Inbox, I sent you a Private Message.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat