cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap numbers between phones on my account.

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Swap numbers between phones on my account.

Yes. I need to flip flop two devices between two numbers.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

You can use your www.sprint.com to flip flop the phones, or I can do it for you. To get into your account, you'll need to send me a private message with your phone number and PIN. I'll have you initiate the process, since both phones will need to be with you and not in use. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Thanks, I have sent my phone number and PIN through private message to you.
Wizard

Hey redanfox. I got your private message and I'm getting you taken care now.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Thanks, please let me know if you need me to take some actions on my phone.
Wizard

No problem. Just reply to my private message, and we can finish this up for you. Smiley Happy

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I called Sprint last night to flip flop my new Note 9 with another phone on my account, so that the Note 9 would be on my old number, and the old phone would be on the new number.  She said it would be no problem.  I had to call back today, since I didn't have a 3rd phone to call from last night, and today he said I would lose the promotion on the new phone if I switched them.  So if I want to switch phones, I would lose my $26.67/month credit on the Note 9.  Is there any way to switch phones and keep the credit?  The only reason I bought the phone was because the salesman said I could do this.  I also have a loyalty service credit connected with the old phone and number.

Journeyman

@valeriem wrote:

I called Sprint last night to flip flop my new Note 9 with another phone on my account, so that the Note 9 would be on my old number, and the old phone would be on the new number.  She said it would be no problem.  I had to call back today, since I didn't have a 3rd phone to call from last night, and today he said I would lose the promotion on the new phone if I switched them.  So if I want to switch phones, I would lose my $26.67/month credit on the Note 9.  Is there any way to switch phones and keep the credit?  The only reason I bought the phone was because the salesman said I could do this.  I also have a loyalty service credit connected with the old phone and number.

Did you ever get this figured out?

Journeyman

I would like to switch phone numbers between two devices on my Family account and retain the lease promotion for new device. 

Heyo. I can help you out with that. I'm going to throw you a PM so I can get access to your account to help get this taken care of. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Hi,

I need to activate 2 new iPhones on my account. An iPhone 8 and 8+. One is a new line being transferred from another service provider. Do I need to activate the phones first then switch the lines or can I switch the lines during initial activation.

Thanks!

Hey there. If those iPhones were purchased directly from AT&T or T-Mobile, they will not be able to be brought over to Sprint. Those carrier branded phones were not built with the necessary bands to work on the Sprint network. If they were bought directly from Apple, there should be no issue. 

You can check out compatibility by using the link below for the Bring Your Own Device tool.

Also, you can setup these phones and swap those devices/lines around as needed at Sprint.com once you've logged into your account and using the Activate a Device option.

https://www.sprint.com/en/landings/bring-your-own-phone.html

Let us know if you have any other questions!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat