cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The longer you are with sprint, the worse service you get?

Highlighted
Journeyman YLD
Journeyman

The longer you are with sprint, the worse service you get?

I have been with sprint number of years now. When I first switched over from T-Mobile, my friend and I got two new phones and were paying $120 total. As time went on, did Bill seems to be rising and rising for the plans relatively to other companies. 

I just called another customer service rep, and he said that for full unlimited $60 a month is the cheapest he can do at Sprint.  Read before this, I spoke to a friend of mine, she is at T-Mobile; It seems that at T-Mobile The longer you are with them, the better deals you get. She is currently paying $17 a month for her phone while on a family plan with her parents. Altogether they pay less for three lines then I pay for one lI expect. She gets unlimited Everything, but her Internet is faster and seems to work in more locations. Many times I have to use her phone just because my phone has very slow service, regardless of the location (~80 mile radius due to my work travels). 

I have called them many times, and they always tell me that I’m on the best plan possible (probably memorized line for the reps)

Now the question stands, is there a future for a long term relationship with this company or should I bail before the bill becomes higher than my paycheck?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: The longer you are with sprint, the worse service you get?

Based on my family's experience with Sprint, I would definitely seek out other options before your bill continues to climb.

Wizard

Re: The longer you are with sprint, the worse service you get?

Hey there! We had some new plans that came out Friday. Check them out, there might be something that you will like better.  https://sprint.co/2trp2yA

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat