cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To many operators.Confuseing to most.

Journeyman

To many operators.Confuseing to most.

I'mso confused with what's going on with my account.There are so many different people and you tell the situation over and over again.Each person gives you different answers. I need help with my phone dispute how do I get help and be understood without becoming more confused..I am disputing a bill error.Ive talked to so many operators I should be on staff.

Help me find a way to settle this dispute once and for all .

8 REPLIES 8

Re: To many operators.Confuseing to most.

Tell me what's going on. I would be happy to help, you can send me a PM if you would like. 

Journeyman

Hi ,I would love your help. Thank you can you please send me a way to directly contact you.

Lorea

Hi Lorea, I see you were communicating with Katey, and while she is not here right now, and I saw your message, I wanted to see how I could help you. You are more than welcome to PM if you would like.

Hi Lorea, I would be happy to assist you. Katey won't be available until 11:30 today. I can either help you or you can wait for her and i'll let her know that you need her help. I'm happy to do either. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I need help with this situation..
Journeyman

I need help

I can do that. I'll take a look at your account and see what's going on. Can you tell me what the hidden charge seems to be?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

I really need someone to help me.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat