Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to log Sprint trial username out of Tidal app. Trial has been cancelled

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@Bjackson82wrote:

In tidal,  go to where you log out. Then put it I  airplane mode. Hit log out button. (Putting it in airplane mode prevents it from auto-logging in). Add user name and password, then take the phone out of airplane mode. Log in

Hey! This worked! Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey 614girl, I'll ask you some questions to better understand the issue. How was the trial cancelled? Was if that it was removed from your Sprint account? Are or were you close to the 6 month trial expiration?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hello Carlos yes I did remove the service from my account online and it was due to expire around 11/19 I believe so I cancelled a little before that date. I've chatted with someone previously and was told to uninstall the apk files but I can't
Highlighted

But 614girl, are you receiving the log in error because you're trying to use Tidal with a different account from the one you had on Sprint? Or is it that you want it removed from your Phone and assure you won't be charged at all?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Both actually. I'd like to log in with my own account and make sure I'm not charged through Sprint. I just can't log out, I click logout in the app and it automatically logs me back in with the Sprint supplied username which is just numbers
Highlighted

I got it now, 614girl. Were you trying to just delete the files or uninstall the app completely? What error are you receiving when trying to do so?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I wanted to clear out the file from the app so I can enter my own login information
Highlighted

Hey 614girl, did you cancel by clicking the URL directly from the Trial Ending SMS reminders sent to you 30 days and/or 2 day before 6 month period ends?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes that is what I used to cancel
Highlighted

Let's review your account and make sure you don't get charge. Please check your inbox and reply to my private message.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Was there ever a solution, I have the same issue?
Highlighted

Yes! The Sprint trial must completely expire before you can use your own information in the app.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat