Did you mean: 

Unable to log Sprint trial username out of Tidal app. Trial has been cancelled

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to log Sprint trial username out of Tidal app. Trial has been cancelled

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted

Hi, can you help me with the same exact problem?
Highlighted

Yes! I had to wait until the trial completed expired. The very next day I could log into the Tidal app wit my own info. If it's past the trial expiration I'm not sure what to do. Hope this helps 😊

Highlighted

I'll be happy to help @nahlee, I just responded to your PM.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

How do you wait until the trial expires if you've already cancelled it?

Highlighted

You have to wait on the trial expiration date to pass. They made it so that all canceling does is make sure you don't get charged.
Highlighted

I need to logout of sprint tidal account dammit! My trial is expired and I cant logout and I am pissed! No one can help me? If you have to give me a new phone then do it! I dont care what you gotta do just log me off the sprint tidal account PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Highlighted

Hello lboemia, you can cancel your TIDAL promotional or paid subscription any time by:

• Opening the TIDAL app and tapping on Menu>Subscription. Tap Cancel my Subscription, then confirm you selection on the next screen. Your TIDAL account will remain active until your payment period is up.
  • Signing in to your account at www.sprint.com/mySprint and selecting manage services. Scroll to locate TIDAL to unsubscribe.

If you have any inconvenience, feel free to send us a Private Message.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem!!
Highlighted

I got help from Tidal support also. I'd contact them also
Highlighted

I'd contact Tidal support also. Sprint didn't quite understand that their trial offer caused an app issue and that I had already cancelled my trial subscription.
Highlighted

Hey guys, let's figure this out.

@nahlee, have you tried clearing the cache and uninstall the app?

@614girl, were you able to log out of your Sprint trial Tidal account?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

yes, I tried that already multiple times

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat