Did you mean: 

Unable to log Sprint trial username out of Tidal app. Trial has been cancelled

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to log Sprint trial username out of Tidal app. Trial has been cancelled

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted

In tidal,  go to where you log out. Then put it I  airplane mode. Hit log out button. (Putting it in airplane mode prevents it from auto-logging in). Add user name and password, then take the phone out of airplane mode. Log in

Highlighted

Mine is fixed has been for about 2 months now. It fixed once I contacted Tidal and the trial subscription date passed.
Highlighted

Thanks guys for taking the time to share your updates, I appreciate it.

- @lboemia and @nahlee, for further assistance, we recommend you to get in contact with Tidal support. Go to http://bit.ly/2mYgAEO .

You can also try the workaround that @Bjackson82 kindly provided it to us.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Thank you!! This worked 😁

Highlighted

@Bjackson82wrote:

In tidal,  go to where you log out. Then put it I  airplane mode. Hit log out button. (Putting it in airplane mode prevents it from auto-logging in). Add user name and password, then take the phone out of airplane mode. Log in

Thank you!! This worked 😁

Highlighted

Good to know it worked for you too @nahlee! Hopefully others will find this useful as well.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

@Bjackson82wrote:

Hey! This worked! Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I tried this. Its lets me login but as soon as i go to my collection is logs me into my sprint trial account for tidal and kicks me out of my logged in account. I need help this is frustrating.

Highlighted

Hey Guided18, in this case we recommend you to get in contact with Tidal support. Go to http://bit.ly/2mYgAEO .

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hi is this what u tried wit no success? @Bjackson82wrote:
In tidal, go to where you log out. Then put it in airplane mode. Hit log out button. (Putting it in airplane mode prevents it from auto-logging in). Add user name and password, then take the phone out of airplane mode. Log in
Highlighted
Journeyman

What worked for me. I went into account settings and changed my email to the one I wanted to use with my own Tidal account. Then I logged out. It sent me to the log in page where I could log in with whatever credentials I wanted. Success!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat