cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not Picking up Cannot Access Settings

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail not Picking up Cannot Access Settings

I'm having the same problem.  I have a Galaxy S7 and I disabled Google Voice Integrations, and just discovered that my phone will ring continuously and voicemail never picks up.  If I try to call voicemail directly, it gives me an error to try again.

Wizard

Good morning. I know you are having these issues with your voicemail, but I can get it fixed for you. I'm going to private message you so I can get some account info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

My phone rings also but won't go into voicemail. Did an online chat but still no fix. They gave me a number to call tomorrow. When I try the 1 thing to access my voicemail rings busy. Ready to dump Sprint I am so frustrated. It has been the only carrier I ever had.

Journeyman

My husbands samsung 8 has the same problem. What is the solution? Thank you!
Journeyman

Husbands Samsung 8 has same problem.
Journeyman

May I get the solution for my husbands phone?? He uses this for BUSINESS and must have voicemail. Thank you!!
Journeyman

We are having the same problem with my sons Galaxy S7. It rings as many as 16 times and then disconnects. Does not go to voicemail as it did before the last software update.

Wizard

Good morning osapampa1. I understand how that can be frustrating for you. Give me the opportunity to help you out so we get this fixed. I'm going to private message you to get some account info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I am still waiting for my personal message to help with my husband's phone with this problem. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I feel your pain. I run small business and my voice mail is a life saver. Typically I see after Google Voice has been removed. The removing of it also disables the normal voice mail. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I'll need a smidge more info. I sent you a PM to get that info.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. Voicemail never picks up & when I try to access it, I get a busy signal. We already tried network reset but still don't have voicemail.

@osapampa1, did you have Google Voice before? Have you set up your voicemail? Try disabling call forwarding on the phone, by dialing *720 press talk, then *730 press talk, and then *740 press talk.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat