cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not Picking up Cannot Access Settings

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail not Picking up Cannot Access Settings

Visual voicemail not working and callers getting busy signal as well as when I dial 1.

Worked just fine until a few days ago.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy Hwelch4873. I've seen this a few times, and normally a reset of the voice mail fixes the issue. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of into to complete the reset. 

As a side note, this reset will delete any saved voice mails you may have. If you can, and want to keep these messages, please back them up, and let me know when you're ready for the reset. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I am having the same issue.  Just called sprint and they couldn't figure it out.  Can you help me?

Hi jgray19751. Is your voicemail ringing as busy or not allowing folks to leave a voicemail? How long has this been going on? Was it working previously? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

So Sprint voicemail is not picking up.

I switched over to Google Voicemail about 6 months ago and want to switch back to sprint.  I disabled everything I could on the Google website and it still is handling voicemails.  I called Sprint Customer Service and they had me dial *720 to cancel call forwarding.  It said it deactivated it but Google voice is still answering the voicemail.

So to answer you question if someone calls my phone # then google voice answers not sprint.  If I try to access Sprint voicemail from my phone it takes me to google voice mail.

Gotcha, thank you for clarifying. We might need to make some updates behind the scenes to help out with that. I'm going to send you a PM so that we can get a little more info in order to check that out. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Hello, I'm having a similar issue but without having used Google Voice. Anyone who calls my phone cannot leave a voicemail, and when I try to access my voicemail I get a busy signal.

Sounds like we need to work some magic. Can you send me a PM? That way we can get this looked into quickly.

Journeyman

Was able to get it fixed with help from someone else in this community. Thank you
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat