Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working after Google Voice disabled

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail not working after Google Voice disabled

i need help with this to my last visual voice mail from google voice was aug 9 2018

Highlighted
Wizard

Hi there @Kemem35. Like I have stated in this thread, I will need to access your account so I can work my magic and get your voicemail set back up. I'll send you a private message requesting the information I'll need. See ya there.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Highlighted
Journeyman

nobody is able to leave a voicemail due to my phone being linked through Google Voice.

Highlighted
Community Manager

PM me your phone number. 

@EuniceNowlen wrote:

nobody is able to leave a voicemail due to my phone being linked through Google Voice.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Could you please reset my Sprint voicemail also?  I had google voice for years and have not had any voicemail since it was discontinued.  My job requires me to have voicemail.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Wizard

Good afternoon. Your enhanced voicemail feature needs to be added back, VMS reset, and the voicemail settings refreshed. I can take care of this for you. I will send you a PM now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I also have this issue.  What info do I need to provide and to who?

Highlighted

Hey GBrv, we'll need to access your account to assist further. I'm going to shoot you a PM to get some account details. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

My voicemail is not working as well. Can you help?

Highlighted

@Zolman5433 I would be happy to help you. Can you tell me what is all going with it? Does it just ring and ring? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Katey88_Sprint when i try to call my voicemail it gives me a busy signal. If someone calls me it rings and then gives an error to the caller.

Highlighted

Hmm sounds like I need to work some magic on my end. I am going to PM you to get some details. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat