cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

Journeyman

Voicemail not working

When someone calls my phone, it rings and rings and rings on their until the call just drops. They're never asked to leave a voicemail. Even if I dismiss the call on my end, it still continues ringing on the other person's phone until it drops. My voicemail box is set up as I'm still able to call into it, and I've never had an issue with it until recently. I've tried a few remedies others have posted, but nothing has worked so far.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Voicemail not working

Hi there. Lets work together, to get your voicemail working again. What kind of phone do you have?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, I have an iPhone 7 Plus. It’s updated and I’ve tried resetting network connections as well.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I'm going to send you a private message to get some account info. I'm going to refresh some stuff on my side.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Same issue here

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat