cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail not working

I am having the same issue. Please assist. Thank you in advance.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi MRRICH5625! What exactly is going on with your voicemail?

Journeyman

Used Google voice a year or so ago. It disabled Sprint voicemail. Disabled and disconnected Google voice. Did not get back Sprint voicemail. Calls just ring forever. When I try to call in to access voicemail it says the line is busy...

Okay,  I just need to gather a bit more info from you. I am sending you a Private Message wit the requested info.

Journeyman

I have the same issue!
Journeyman

They can help. It may take time. My issue got resolved. It wasn't easy but they never quit... :-)

Hi valcar119, we'll need to get some additional information from you in order to start taking a look into getting this fixed up for you. I'll be sending you a PM so I can grab some of your personal info. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I am also having the voicemail issue where calls just ring and if I try to check my voicemail it says the line is busy. I haven't received a voicemail in quite some time.  

The solution always seems to involve a PM from a support agent to get necessary account information so please contact me at your convenience.

Highlighted

Hey there XavierLangMain, this should be a pretty quick fix but we will need access to your account. I'll be sending you a PM to collect that information shortly!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue with voicemail. When someone calls my phone, it just rings forever and doesn't go to voicemail. If i call my own phone number, it just "hangs up".  I think I'm going to need my voicemail reset.  Thank you.

Howdy ShelbyInFL. I'd be lost without my voicemail. I'll be more than happy to reset your voicemail. It normally requires removing the feature and then re-adding it back. Once this is done, any saved voicemails will be lost. 

Do you have any saved voicemails? If so, please back those up before we move forward. I don't want you to loose any valuable messages.  

I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I'm hoping you can assist me because I'm having the same issue with my voicemail. I have the Galaxy S9+ with premium visual voicemail. I don't receive any messages and when I try to dial into the service, all I get is a busy signal.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat