Voicemail not working

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Voicemail not working

rbn4deep - Send me a PM. Usually this is a pretty simple fix. 🙂 

Highlighted
Journeyman

My voicemail also is not working.  I used Google voice until it was canceled. I just purchased a new s10+ and since it was unlocked, I loaded the visual voicemail app but I still do not have voicemail.  A message cannot be left and I only get a busy signal if I access voicemail.  Can you help?

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy WCS1. I'll be more than happy to assist in straightening out your voice mail. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having a similar problem. I am getting the following:

"We are sorry but we can't automatically find the voicemail box for this number. Their voicemail is not set up correctly or the telephone network is not providing the information that we need. To leave a message, enter the full telephone number you are calling and we will attempt to locate the voicemail for that number."

Please help! Thanks

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy lc2019. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. Just a couple quick question: 

- Are callers able to leave messages?

- Are there any saved messages that you are needing to keep? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

No, no one can leave a message. They used to be able to. I have several saved voicemails, but I can lose them if needed.

Highlighted
Wizard

Alrightly. I can reset your voicemail, but in doing that any saved message can be lost. I sent you a PM so I can gather the needed info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi there. I am a former user of the integrated Google Voice feature. My Sprint voicemail (not visual voicemail, I am not subscribed to that), only works intermittently. I get some voicemails, but I am told by others that my phone rings and never goes to voice mail. I understand from this thread that you (Sprint) can reset my voicemail. I have a few saved voicemails but they are fine to be deleted. What do I need to do next?

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy Loisekent. Resetting the voice mail (VM) could fix the trouble your having. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having this very same issue.  I have called tech support and they didn't know  how to help!  PLEASE tell me they now have a solution.  I'm desperate for a fix to this issue!

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy ASARALEE3. 9 times out of 10 resetting the Voice Mail (VM) works wonders and resolves this issue. Resetting the VM can lead to loss of saved VM messages. So I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. Please back up any saved VM messages. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue with my voicemail.  When I call it from my phone, i get a message saying the number is bus, and when someone else calls, they get a message saying the call cannot be completed.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat