cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail rings busy, and no one can leave messages

Journeyman

Voicemail rings busy, and no one can leave messages

No voicemail!! No one can leave a message, it just rings! And when I set it up? Get busy signal!!! Iwent into your Sprint store.... was there for 2 1/2 hours!!!! One agent was to busy trying to sell me products, more than resolving my issue. The store manager, was working with my phone... and deleted all, of my email accounts!! Retrieving them?.. has been horrifying and a pain.
I've been on sprint chat and on the phone!!! Issue still not resolved! The visual voice mail doesn't, even work!!!! Why??? Are we paying for services, we're Not! Able to receive! 

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Voicemail rings busy, and no one can leave messages

Hi DaugofGOD! How long has the voicemail issue been going on for? I'll be able to help with this.

Three weeks.... of my noticing 

We may need to get a network ticket in on this one.  Are there any voicemail icons appearing on the notifications bar?

None~~~\~~~

Ok. Send me a PM so I can get your account and device info.  I'll get the network ticket submitted for you. 

I'm having this same issue except I get the voicemail symbols. I tried to use Youmail as a work around but it wont verify 

Highlighted

Hi there. I'm going to send you a private message since we'll need to take a look at a few things behind the scenes on your account so we can help out. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from me shortly!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat