cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail transcription

Journeyman

Voicemail transcription

When is it going to be free like on all the other  major carriers?

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Voicemail transcription

Howdy E_Ack, I hear ya, the visual voice mail is a great feature. At this time, we aren't projecting for this feature to free, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen in the future. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Do enough people pay for the add on to make it worth not offering for free? Like remember when they charged for text because people thought it was somehow hard to provide? Don't destroy you brand like airplane companies did. I'm not paying $5 for headphones since I have a hundred pairs at home already. Eventually they're free again.
Journeyman

Kind of sad that it's not free as it would be very accessible for those with hearing losses who cannot use voice mail like myself. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

I'm wondering if we have an accessibility tool that might work for you @Julesag95 

I'm going to reach out to someone.  I'll post in here if I find anything out.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat