cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wego

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wego

My son has a wego. We are still paying 9.99 to use it but haven't in awhile. How do I deactivate this device from my plan?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wego

Hi there. Any of our support channels would be glad to help you out. Either our chat agents at Sprint.com, CSR's via telephone, in-store, or right here on the Community can get this taken care of, whichever is easiest for you.

I'd be glad to take a look at things for you if you'd like. Just shoot me a private message and I can get some additional info from you in order to review your account. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Hi there. Any of our support channels would be glad to help you out. Either our chat agents at Sprint.com, CSR's via telephone, in-store, or right here on the Community can get this taken care of, whichever is easiest for you.

I'd be glad to take a look at things for you if you'd like. Just shoot me a private message and I can get some additional info from you in order to review your account. 

Journeyman

Ok

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat