cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my promo now say Invalidated by sprint promotions hub

Journeyman

Why does my promo now say Invalidated by sprint promotions hub

I have waited OVER 120 days for Sprint to give me my add a line promotion. I logged into the Sprint Promotions Hub and now am being told that my promotion is invalid. Why is this? I have called Sprint numerous times and have been told that there is nothing that they can do! I am very upset by this because I was promised $100 per line added. Sprint is now invalidating this promise and I am ready to cancel service.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Why does my promo now say Invalidated by sprint promotions hub

Hi Parris! I read through your previous conversations with my team mates and all the research that has been done. To verify that I understood everything correctly, you went into a store location to port your lines over? Also, before going back into your account, do you remember off the top of your head, which location that you wen into?  I am trying to get to the bottom of this to get you some answers.

Journeyman

Re: Why does my promo now say Invalidated by sprint promotions hub

Hello,

I bought the phones at the Silverado Ranch location in Las Vegas. I called to port my numbers over and Customer Service assisted me.

Thanks,

Parris 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat