cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there not a Tidal HiFi add-on upgrade option for the Unlimited Plus plan?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is there not a Tidal HiFi add-on upgrade option for the Unlimited Plus plan?

I have chatted twice and called customer service twice to upgrade to the Tidal HiFi plan and just found out that there is no add-on option available for customers that have the Unlimited Plus plan (which the Tidal Premium is included). I was told that I could downgrade to the Unlimited Basic plan and then add the Tidal HiFi plan for $19.95. I do not want to downgrade to the Basic since I like 1080p and need the 15G Hotspot. Please tell me that Sprint is in the process of creating an upgrade code in the system to allow for this add-on option? And the pricing should be $10/month since the Tidal Premium plan is already included in the Sprint plan. By the way, both times on the chat line I was told that Tidal HiFi was added and I was good to go. Please also train your representatives on the different Tidal plans! Also, I have been a Sprint customer since 1996 (22 years). Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Why is there not a Tidal HiFi add-on upgrade option for the Unlimited Plus plan?

I can understand wanting the TIDAL HIFI. Like our Hulu, we only pay for limited commercials and we do not have that add-on for commercial free watching. I can add the TIDAL HIFI if you want, you won't have to downgrade plans, but it will be the $19.99/month charge.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Re: Why is there not a Tidal HiFi add-on upgrade option for the Unlimited Plus plan?

I would like to make a suggestion that an upgrade add-on option be made available for both Tidal Hi-Fi and Hulu Plus for customers that have the Unlimited Plus plan. Please pass that along to whomever will make that decision. Thank you.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I hear you, and will gladly send this suggestion up the pipeline. I'll just need a smidge more info. I sent you a PM to gather that info.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I am having this same problem, and Sprint support has been absolutely nothing but added trouble today. I would like to upgrade to hi fi and also would like to know why I pay for Sprint Complete for US based customer support when it still connects me to someone in India.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat