cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling blocked by corporate firewall.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wifi calling blocked by corporate firewall.

Hello,

I am a Sr Network Administrator for an Engineering firm. We have had request from employees for WiFi calling at one of our locations because the Sprint service is very poor inside the building.

I am trying to allow them access but need to know what outbound ports we need to open on our corporate firewall as well as Destination IP addresses or a fully qualified domain name I can point to would work as well, to allow them access.

I have already received this information from ATT, T-Mobile, and Verizon's website but can not find it here on Sprints. The ports are all pretty much the same with a couple of acceptations.

Please let me know if this information is available.

Thank You,

PC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I set an allow rule based on the info I was given. I looks like this.

Sprint1.JPGSprint2.JPG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @pcovell74, thanks for joining us here on Community.  The info you're requesting isn't readily available to most Customer Care agents so they asked if I'd take a look. I did some poking around in my knowledge base systems but I'm also more Care expert than Tech.  Our Tech dude is away until Monday but in the meantime, I will reach out to some contacts myself.  Please click on my name and send me a private message with your name, the company you represent and a good email address for you.  

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted

PM Sent

Highlighted

PM Answered.

Highlighted

Thanks @Em_Will_I_Am!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted

Can you provide me this information as well? 

Highlighted

I set an allow rule based on the info I was given. I looks like this.

Sprint1.JPGSprint2.JPG

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat