Did you mean: 

Wrong Caller ID Sent

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Wrong Caller ID Sent

Yes, I have all that info available.

Community Manager

Awesome!  I've sent you a PM with my email address.  Please send all the information you have to that email please.

Community Manager

I just checked and that 562 number is not a Sprint number.  It belongs to CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - CA

Journeyman

I typed too fast and fat fingered the number. I sent you a correct one just now. Sorry about that. I was going into a meeting and was too quick.

Journeyman

I just sent you a few more examples and confirmed they were all Sprint.

The first one sent I mistyped the last number with a 5 instead of 2. That was a Verizon number ported to Sprint.

Let me know if you need more examples.

Community Manager

Cool, I got all the examples and sent them all to network.  They are researching now.

Journeyman

Much appreciated. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Community Manager

ULC made a route change please conform calls are now completing with the correct Caller ID.

Journeyman

Okay, so far today I don't have a single call captured using those two numbers so it appears to be corrected. I also placed a call to one person that experienced this issue and asked to test if all is well. Once I hear back from them and test, I will confirm the issue is resolved.

I will also check in first thing in the morning tomorrow and confirm that we don't receive any more calls from those two numbers.

Thank you all again for your help thus far.

Community Manager

Awesome!  I will let our network team know.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am happy to report that as of 08/09/2018 we no longer have any incidents of these two numbers coming across.

Now, the only issue is that I discovered the same thing is occurring with some Verizon customers so I am working with Verizon on getting this resolved.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Community Manager

@harryhoudini66 wrote:

I am happy to report that as of 08/09/2018 we no longer have any incidents of these two numbers coming across.

Now, the only issue is that I discovered the same thing is occurring with some Verizon customers so I am working with Verizon on getting this resolved.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Glad to hear it!!  Good luck with Verizon because I don't work for them.  Smiley LOL

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat