Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Caller ID Sent

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Wrong Caller ID Sent

You were not kidding. I was successful in getting this resolved one time with Verizon after being able to get past tier 1 support. When the issue resurfaced, I hit a brick wall and nobody would listen to me. They insist we trouble the customer to report each incident as it occurs.

Today I received a report of this happening again but this time its T Mobile. I have 100's of calls all coming in with the same phone number but from different T Mobile customers.

I am sure wishing that you worked for these guys as well or had some contacts with them :-)

Community Manager

Re: Wrong Caller ID Sent

Currently, I do not work for T-Mobile.  That may change soon. Smiley Very Happy

No, I do not have any contacts over there.

@harryhoudini66 wrote:

You were not kidding. I was successful in getting this resolved one time with Verizon after being able to get past tier 1 support. When the issue resurfaced, I hit a brick wall and nobody would listen to me. They insist we trouble the customer to report each incident as it occurs.

Today I received a report of this happening again but this time its T Mobile. I have 100's of calls all coming in with the same phone number but from different T Mobile customers.

I am sure wishing that you worked for these guys as well or had some contacts with them :-)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat