cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X, Sprint Network, 3 separate accounts can't call out!

Journeyman

iPhone X, Sprint Network, 3 separate accounts can't call out!

Myself, my wife and children are on a plan, and two family members on separate plans, all with iPhone X' cannot call out on our phones to each other.  We are able to call out to landlines, but not each other and not other iPhone users.  How is this possible to have the same issue, at the same time, with same phones but unrelated accounts?  What's going on?  We've reset networks, airplane mode, do not disturb, all of that and Sprint customer support claimed there is no issue in 50131 and surrounding.  Any help is greatly appreciated before I, dare I, go to the local Sprint store....

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: iPhone X, Sprint Network, 3 separate accounts can't call out!

Do you by chance have WIFI Calling turned on those devices?

Journeyman

Negative 

Community Manager

Can you PM all the numbers involved and tell me what is the behavior?  For example, do you receive an error message on the device or a recording over the phone, if so, what does the error message/recording say?

Highlighted
Wizard

This would be very annoying. I've checked the map and there is an open network ticket in the area. This is why you're experiencing these issues. Lets do some more troubleshooting, to see if it would help.

Please try the following:

**Update Data Profile: Dial ##873283# then tap Call
**To clear the cache: Double tap the Home button and windows will pop up. Swipe up and clear them out until there's none left.
**Turn the device off for a few minutes and then power it back on.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat