Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there an email to contact support to pay my bill

Journeyman

is there an email to contact support to pay my bill

I am currently living in Japan and cant access the sprint website when ever i try is gives me the error 

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access http://www.sprint.com/ on this server.

Reference #18.c6f82017.1594383687.8194af2

i had an auto pay set up but for some reason it didn't go through and now my phone is off so i cant call i just want to pay my bill. is there an email i can use to contact support to pay my bill. 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Hi! I can assist you with that payment. Send me a private message with the account holder's first & last name along with yours if it differs. I'll also need your Sprint phone number and security PIN/answer.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat