cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 mastercard

Highlighted
Journeyman

$100 mastercard

I have not received my card as promised when I started new service on June 28th. Sprint has been giving me the run around for months. They keep giving me different dates the card has been mailed off, and tell me I should receive it by this such and such date. Still nothing, and they cant even tell me why it keeps getting delayed. I am tired of talking to a robot!!!! I want my card that I am entitled too..so stop lying! Is their anyone else that is having this similar problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: $100 mastercard

Good Morning Sheturpin. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. To make sure I'm understanding everything correctly: 

- What is the name of this promotion? 

- Did you register or verify for the promotion? 

- What plan are you currently on? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Re: $100 mastercard

I have the same problem.  We were promised $100 each for our 5 lines.  I registered the numbers and have confirmations.  Now every time I try and get tracking, it says the tracking numbers don't exist.   We have also given the information for a work discount and still no discount yet.  So far Sprint has not been our best option. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat