cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party charges (Unlimited Games) strikes yet again. This should be unlawful

Journeyman

3rd Party charges (Unlimited Games) strikes yet again. This should be unlawful

I checked my bill and found there’s $5 third party charge from The Limited Game (Unlimited Games Mo.), which I totally have no idea where’s come from. Based on my Google searches that this tends to happen to Sprint users quite frequently.  Can you please help me to take it out? Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: 3rd Party charges (Unlimited Games) strikes yet again. This should be unlawful

Hi nancy33186! I can definitely help you with that. A few questions to better assist you, do you have more than one line on your account? And have you received and type of text messages from or about Unlimited Games?

Journeyman

Re: 3rd Party charges (Unlimited Games) strikes yet again. This should be unlawful

please see above post

Journeyman

I currently have 2 lines. One line is the only one that got this charge as of yet. I get so many spam text messages (probably from a previous user with my current number) that honestly I can't answer your question. I do know that I have not authorized or will ever want to authorize a charge from "The Limited Game (Unlimited Games Mo.)". Upon my initial google search, I see that this happens quite frequently. I would like to have the charges removed and not be another victim. Thank you in advance.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Okay I would like to look into your account and find the actual charge. I am sending you a private message to grab just a bot more info from you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat