cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAA Memberships Paid by Sprint

Patron

AAA Memberships Paid by Sprint

So I was just approved for Sprint to pay for my AAA renewal last week. Yesterday I received my renewal notice from AAA on my renewal notice it states that SPRINT will be covered by SPRINT however it does show a balance due of pretty much what I pay each year. Is there a SPRINT rep who can help/assist me to understand how this is going to work? My renewal fee is due 8/31/19 and I know there is still some time to figure this out.

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: AAA Memberships Paid by Sprint

Excellent question Baldie. Your AAA Membership renewal fee will be paid during the month when it's regular AAA renewal is due. The notice that your received is a statement showing that your AAA will be paid by Sprint.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Patron

@Cat_Sprint wrote:

Excellent question Baldie. Your AAA Membership renewal fee will be paid during the month when it's regular AAA renewal is due. The notice that your received is a statement showing that your AAA will be paid by Sprint.

Great! So I have the Plus membership but I understand SPRINT will only pay up to a certain amount. Is there a way to determine what SPRINT will be paying? I just wanted to be prepared for anything that I will need to cover. With that, will SPRINT notify me once they pay their part? 

Understandable. Sprint will cover the basic membership. So if the basic is $70, and the plus is $100, then Sprint will only cover the $70, and the remaining amount is left to the customer to pay. For this example that amount would be $30. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Interesting.

Last week I completed an email form from Sprint requesting payment for my AAA membership and included my AAA number.

Then I received my AAA invoivce for renewal  a few days ago.

When and how do I learn that Sprint will pay?

Will I receive an email?  Should I contact Sprint or AAA?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi WindMike! Your renewal fee will be paid during the month when your regular AAA renewal is due. AAA will notify you that your renewal fee has been paid by Sprint.

If you registered the same month you renewed, then your renewal fee will be paid the following month.

Patron

@InstaAnn_Sprint wrote:

Hi WindMike! Your renewal fee will be paid during the month when your regular AAA renewal is due. AAA will notify you that your renewal fee has been paid by Sprint.

If you registered the same month you renewed, then your renewal fee will be paid the following month.

Just an FYI....my bill is due on 8/31/19 and did not receive a notice from AAA. I did log into my account and see that my membership fee was partially paid. 

Okay. AAA still has some time to pay it. How much of the membership was paid already?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Patron

@Megntron_Sprint wrote:

Okay. AAA still has some time to pay it. How much of the membership was paid already?

I have the Plus membership and they only paid up to the classic ($56). I knew I would have a balance due though.

Ahh yep we pay up to the Classic plan. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat