Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple additional trade in credit

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Apple additional trade in credit

Apple ran a promo online offering an extra $150 when you trade in your iPhone directly with apple and are a tmobile/sprint user. I got the link to apply for the credit last night but the site continually say offer available to TMO user only. Is anyone else having this issue? As usual Sprint customer service has no clue what I am talking about and Apple support is not responding to my inquiries.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! I was able to locate the offer you're referring to. It started on the 16th Oct, 2020. So basically both new & existing customers can partake with an eligible trade-in device of course. Trade-in devices are any of the following: iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020. Trade-in device allows you to purchase an iPhone 12 or 12 Pro, all colors and memory variants through apple.com or at an Apple Retail location. Keep in mind, device must be active & account must be in good standing. You must then register at sprint.com/offers and use code 2020APPLERETAIL & purchase date. Once submitted, you'll receive an SMS confirming you have been approved and should expect your rebate within 1 – 3 days via Virtual card from the receipt of your approval SMS. The process takes up to two weeks & greater news is, you can get up to 4 offers per account. Isn't that great 😉?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! I was able to locate the offer you're referring to. It started on the 16th Oct, 2020. So basically both new & existing customers can partake with an eligible trade-in device of course. Trade-in devices are any of the following: iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020. Trade-in device allows you to purchase an iPhone 12 or 12 Pro, all colors and memory variants through apple.com or at an Apple Retail location. Keep in mind, device must be active & account must be in good standing. You must then register at sprint.com/offers and use code 2020APPLERETAIL & purchase date. Once submitted, you'll receive an SMS confirming you have been approved and should expect your rebate within 1 – 3 days via Virtual card from the receipt of your approval SMS. The process takes up to two weeks & greater news is, you can get up to 4 offers per account. Isn't that great 😉?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks, just submitted it. The Apple “geniuses” sent me the tmobile info. I didn’t question it because they merged, but it does make a difference.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat