cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill amount changed

Journeyman

Bill amount changed

I am enrolled in autopay. My bill apparently went up by over $20 last month and I know no reason this should be the case. We are on an unlimited plan. Chat is unavailable, no way to contact Sprint. It used to be you could call from your phone, but apparently no more. I HATE that I had to join a community to get answers. You may lose my family as a customer. I am extremely annoyed.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Bill amount changed

I hear ya MsOlPossumSir, but I am super happy to hear from you. I'll be more than happy to look into this for, or if you prefer to speak with a person on the phone, here's the number for our customer care line: 888-211-4727

I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Re: Bill amount changed

I called the number and am working with someone who will call me back tomorrow. There are a number of issues with my account. :-P No emails coming in, price changed on things.... will report back tomorrow to let people know the conclusion of the saga.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat