Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Dispute

Highlighted
Journeyman

Billing Dispute

Aug 2018 I got a bogo note 9 promo with a special 55+ unlimited plan with Sprint Global Roaming and a 5usd charge for unlimited calls in Mexico.

Happy with my plan and service, until Aug 2019. My hubby lost his cell, so we replace it. 

Easy peasy... we go to Mexico use the phone (as we do since we got the cells) next bill 261usd almost 100usd more for international calls while in Mexico on my hubby's line. We call to customer service they told us that when we changed the device somehow the plan on my hubby's line changed. Apologies given/taken was a mistake they would apply a credit of almost 100usd to my next bill. Good customer service. Next bill came about the same, call back. Again apologies the previous rep did not processes the transaction (neither the credit nor he restored my hubby's line plan) credit for almost 187.14 usd offered, we requested a refund, refund received. All happy and good customer service. All this on Sep 21st 2019. Oct 3rd and I have a past due of 187.14usd (my refund) because I have to pay for the calls made while in Mexico even when my plan includes them and even when it was their fault my husband's line changed when the devices were changed. I'm attaching the text from sprint when I travel to Mexico, one is from Aug 2018 and the other Sep 2019. 

I can't possibly reach someone in USA, I called to the Spanish line in Colombia, then English line in India, then Chat with someone that wished to be here in USA. Certainly Sprint charges cost for an American Company and gives a 3rd world customer service experience. 

I want to fix this, I want to speak with someone here in USA I would love to speak with someone with common sense. 

I'm attaching also my refund text from sprint.Sep 24 2019 text from SprintSep 24 2019 text from Sprint

Aug 31 2018 text from SprintAug 31 2018 text from Sprint

My refund for the international roaming calls charged to my husband's lineMy refund for the international roaming calls charged to my husband's line

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi there. I'd be glad to take a look into this for you and see what's going on. I'll need to shoot you a PM so I can get a bit more info in order to research this. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat