cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing & Phone Agreement issues

Journeyman

Billing & Phone Agreement issues

Has anyone had issues with their bill and contract?

I began in NOV 2017 with a "good deal" from telesales.   

Almost every month since inception I have had to call customer service to have my bill corrected which is about a 1 hr process   It has usually been resolved if i have the time to call otherwise they would charge anywhere from 50-100% more than should be.

Recently, my leases were ending and I called every month for 3 months prior to expiration to be clear on what to do   All of the conversations should be recorded and documented.  The reps told me that i can call back to pay off the balance when the lease was up in one payment or 6 months agreement.  They went on to say that if I did nothing I could continue to pay the monthly lease fee which would go toward my balance and pay-off the phone that way.  

This was not only incorrect, but apparently done to deceive me so that I would let the lease end and now I am unable to pay off the device.  

Today I was told by a cust service rep that I would need to go to the store to pay off.  The store told me I had to call customer service.  Then back and forth.  Today was Sunday the Memorial Day weekend and I like a moron spent 2 hrs in the phone with them   

Has anyone tried contacting consumer affairs for situations like this? 

Everything is recorded as I was told and I feel like I was deliberately deceived into not paying my phone before the contract ended   

Thank you for any help! 

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Billing & Phone Agreement issues

That sounds like a complete mess. 

If you leases are the flex leases, then yes at the time your leases end you can choose to pay the full fair market value of the phones in one payment, or you can spread it over 6 months. But if you do nothing then it just goes month to month. That payment wouldn't go towards the cost of the device. 

We can help you through here to find a resolution. Please send me a PM. 

Journeyman

Thank you for your quick reply.  I apologize for being leery of believing anything said to me from Sprint but right bow if I log on it will tell me the balance to pay my phone off but I cannot find anyone to make that happen.

I do not know how to PM anyone here but would love to go over in a phone call.   

Journeyman

I have been unable to speak to anyone regarding this issue.    Its unbelievable that in this day and age they will not release someone from a contract that is competed!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I had sent you a PM asking for the account holder's name. We need this information to move forward. 

Journeyman

Yes I have sent several messages including my name and all information.  I would appreciate if someone would resolve this issue immediately.  

I just replied PM again now please look into thank you 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat