cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Journeyman

Billing

I am frustrated with sprint.changes my servuces feom tmobile to sprint to be promised 230 dollars allin price and no wrhey tell me its just a promo and i have to pay 299+.i was deceived  by the representative and stuck with the price that is so unreasonable. If i have only known i wouldnt switch.no representative can help u.they just pass u on to the next rep.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Billing

Hello Tziller15! Did you ever receive your $230? If not, what did the last rep that you spoke with tell you?

Journeyman

They told me im out of my league for asking a duscount. In the first place when i first joined sprint my bill would always be 230+insurance. Now they are telling me its just a promo.if i would have known i would not have switched and remained with my provider
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I am sorry for any misunderstanding or confusion. Some of the promotions are only for a certain amount of months. 

Journeyman

I was led to believe I was going to have that amount for the rest of my stay with sprint only to find out i was fooled to believe that.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat