Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost Mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Boost Mobile

Since Sprint Owns Boost Mobile, If Boost Mobile Customers Are Affected By The Coronavirus And Cannot Pat Our Bill, Will Their Services Be Cut Off ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Boost Mobile

Hey folks, I know it can be scary right now and you're looking for any place with answers.  Boost Mobile has a page with information about what they're doing for customers.  Please visit: the Boost Mobile COVID-19 Plan page for more information

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey @jamieleigh! Boost mobile has their own billing and support system. They may be working on something, please check their community page for questions or updates, just click https://community.boostmobile.com/

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I wish that since Boost Mobile is a part of sprint that people could get help through either company.  The reason I say this is because Boost shut down customer service through phone, chat,  and their community board and the only way to get help with our bill is to call.  I've been with Sprint owned companies for over 10 years and I've never seen a company ghost their customers like this ever. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly, I’m Just Trying To Get An Understanding And Know Exactly What I Need To Do. We’re People Too And We Need To Stay Connected Just Like Everybody Else 🥺

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey folks, I know it can be scary right now and you're looking for any place with answers.  Boost Mobile has a page with information about what they're doing for customers.  Please visit: the Boost Mobile COVID-19 Plan page for more information

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat