cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel billing through any method!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't cancel billing through any method!

How do you get Sprint to stop billing?  I called the customer number multiple times and got the run around after being told billing would stop.  Customer reps keep pretending it's the first time I've told them.  I have tried using the chat and even have a transcript saying it will be cancelled.  I have received another bill with no confirmation of cancellation.  Seriously, what's it take to make Sprint stop?    I've had this account for six years and the contract is over.  Is this normal behavior for Sprint?  Does anyone know what to do to make Sprint stop billing?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Can't cancel billing through any method!

I want to help get this cleared up for you. I need to clarify, are you trying to cancel the account, or have you already canceled and you're still receiving a bill? If it's the latter, does the bill have a balance on it?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have supposedly cancelled, but I have received what is supposed to be a final bill.  There is no confirmation of any cancellation with the bill.  Because of what's happened so far, what guarantee do I have after I pay this bill that Sprint won't just keep billing and then say I have to pay the next bill at the end of the next billing cycle.  Sprint reps tell me they don't prorate bills, I tried to cancel on 9/12/19 and they told me I had to pay for a full billing cycle.  This looks very suspicious after what's happened.  I want some kind of confirmation of cancellation of billing.  If they won't give that, it means they're still billing me.

Highlighted

When lines are canceled, other than through port out, services are stopped on the last day of the bill cycle. This is due to you already paid for the service during that cycle. I would like to check the account and ensure that the cancellation was set up for you. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat