Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card with a Non USA Address

Highlighted
Journeyman

Credit Card with a Non USA Address

My issue is --

I have been paying my bill with a Mastercard Credit Card (has a non USA address attached to the card) for several months with no problems.  Until September 2019 when the transaction would not go through.  My bank has told me the card is in working order with no problems. I have also used this card for other purchases while Ive been overseas with no problems.

I have been on the phone and chat online with Sprint for several hours at a time since September 2019 trying to solve this problem and get answers.  A few days a go I got an answer (though not sure if true and dont understand it) that Sprint has a limit on how many times a credit card can be used with an international address attached to it.  I tried another credit card as a Sprint staff member said to try and pay with another card 3 times then I could go back to the Mastercard but the problem might happen again.  This card did not work for the same reason I was told but this was after I mentioned what a Sprint staff member had said for the 1st Credit Card.

I am overseas at the moment with no means to go to a store and dont have the amount for the Sprint bill, money in my bank account.  I can though wire money, this would take at least 10 days bank has told me.

Sprint has told me I have until 31st October 2019 to sort out the bill or they will disconnected. 

Any 1 know how to contact corporate to help escalate this problem in hopes of a solution.  I did have a contact but email has been returned?
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

I would like to work on this for you. Would you have recently changed the billing address, as in to help with purchases while traveling?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

Address is still in same city in USA.

I did change address but that what months ago before problem

Highlighted

Ok, let's get into the account and compare what we have to what it's supposed to be. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

im having the same issue and its aggravating and i didnt change the address and the bank approved the transaction

Highlighted

Carlos101015

Hello! You state that at the end the bank approved the transaction, are you still experiencing issues? If so, please provide me with more details. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes indeed im

having issues, spent my whole morning on the phone, chats and whatever i could to pay on time, my banks said that its all good (both of them) and all the others non sprint payments went through, its a sprint problem, im overseas, dont have any other way to pay and its so frustrating 

Highlighted

What i said is tha tmy bank approved and even tho it didn’t went through 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat