cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Quote Not Honored

Journeyman

Customer Quote Not Honored

Hi,

I have a customer quote with me that I got from my local sprint store . The quote states that I should receive a promotion as the salesman and I discussed. However, it hasn't been applied.

I went to the store twice , and each time they made me wait for hours going around in circles to tell me "ok, we will send this up the chain and let you know within 3-5 business days". Those have passed and I still haven't heard anything.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Customer Quote Not Honored

Hey Zakshatila! What was the promotion? I want to take a look at this for you. 

It was a $-21.00/mo on each phone( flex lease ) of the previous generation of iphones (iphone 8,8+,X).

Thanks for that! When did you purchase the phones, and were they new lines of service?

It was in mid september, and yes they were new lines . 

Thanks again, Zakshatila! Typically credits of that type take 1-2 billing cycles to apply to your account and they're applied automatically.  If you send me a Private Message, I can dive a bit deeper to make sure everything is setup correctly.

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat