cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service nightmare

Journeyman

Customer service nightmare

Sprint has the worst customer care ever!!!!!  They lie, never resolve anything!!!! Sprint had a 57 yrs old woman crying in frustration. It started when I called 3 months ago, they said I was eligible for a upgrade so I decided to go from the 8 note to the 10 plus (WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!) I had problems with the 10 plus from day 1 with internet and dropped calls. So I called sprint they said it was a Samsung issue and a patch would be coming out soon. So when the patch did come out I download it, with no results, once again I waited for a week or so nothing had changed no new patches.  So I called again and talked to tech, I know I spoke to 10 ppl that day on the phone over 2 hrs because the calls kept dropping. After I had went threw the same process a few times they said I needed a new phone and transferred me to someone else which sent me threw the same process again, then told me to take it to the sprint store to a tech. So I go to the store the gentleman, takes my phone and said it was a hardware issue and that the 10 plus was on back order, but I should have the phone in 3 to 5 days which was a lie, but whatever he did I went from having some service to having no service. I still had my note 8 and they transfer my number back to the 8. A couple of weeks pass no phone, in the meantime my bill came and they were charging me $500 for the note 8 that I was using because the had sent me a defective phone and hadn't sent the new one. At this time I go back to the store and was told the warehouse had cancelled my order because of large back load of orders for the s10 plus.  Once again I call customer care they tell me I'm being charged because I didnt sent the note8 back, so I explained the situation to them and I was using it until they send me the s10. So I wait for the phone again no phone, I call again they refer me to a different store, I go and their tech ppl was the best and helped me get the new phone in 4 days after waiting 2 month . Now I'm thinking drama is over, not so I get my next bill and sprint is charging me for the note8 and the 10 plus. Once again I called and explain why I still had the note 8 and was told because I hadn't returned it I would have to pay for it. Once again I explained I only had the 8 because I hadn't gotten the 10 plus and I was waiting on them to send the packaging that I had called for to return it which never came. Oh yea grant you I was still paying for the defective phone. Nevertheless sprint cut my phone off because I wasnt going to pay for the note 8 a almost $500 bill. These last few months have kept me with a headache dealing with this. When the packaging comes I'm sending them both of their phones back they can keep the phone number. I CAN HANDLE THE STRESS!!!!

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Customer service nightmare

Howdy Sprintnightmar1. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having all this trouble. I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway I can. Where you able to get a replacement phone for the S10? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Yes about 2 wks ago and have called a couple of time requesting a return box, that I never recieved. I thought speaking to someone meant I would get it, but I was wrong. I never thought I would say this but the automated system is easier to deal with. In the last 3 months I know I have talked to over 25 customer service rep this includes all the disconnect that has happen to me. This situation has stressed me beyond words!!!!

@Cat_Sprint wrote:

Howdy Sprintnightmar1. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having all this trouble. I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway I can. Where you able to get a replacement phone for the S10? 

I hear ya, Sprintnightmar1. I sent you a PM, so I can gather a smidge of info and see about getting you the return kit for the dis-functioning phone.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

After my post yesterday I got a response from sprint. Which I'm glad they are monitoring this community. I was told having e-mailing back and forth they are going to escalate it up to management. I've been told that so much and nothing ever happens. I HOPE THIS TIME ITS TRUE!!!! or its just the standard response. 

Good Morning Sprintnightmar1! I understand your frustration. Just like Katey said yesterday, that here in Community we are a small so the communication between us and management is very close. We just need a little more time for management to review everything. We greatly appreciate your patience and will follow up with you here in Community as soon as management gets back to us. Thank you once again.

Journeyman

Day 3 and again I wait for a reply I have lost count of the hours/days I have waited for sprint to reply back. Days of my life I cant get back. This has been one of the worst experiences of my life. Like banging my head on a brick wall trying to get threw to the other side. SMH

Hi Sprintnightmar1, Happy Friday! I just reached out to management and they said that they are still working on your case. As soon as we hear something from them, hopefully next week, we will surely let you know asap. 

Journeyman

Is someone really checking in to this or are you all just giving me the standard line????? Ive been told this many times and waited and waited just to find out when I called back nothing was done!!!!

I do know how that feels, so I understand your frustration. Our team here on this end that handle Sprint Community is small, so it is not hard to find anyone of us and we do keep a close communication with our management. I can assure you that i just spoke with management this morning and they in deed working on it. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat