cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty porting in

Highlighted
Journeyman

Difficulty porting in

I made a port-in request on Friday for my daughter's phone. There's been no progress and Sprint representatives keep telling me that "the phone is not active" with the current carrier. They are incorrect and the current carrier, numberbarn.com, hasn't received any port-out requests from Sprint. I entered all information correctly when I made my port-in request. This is very frustrating. All representatives I've spoken with are quite difficult to understand and no progress can apparently be made with them. One representative told me I need to go into a Sprint store, but I cannot do that with the pandemic going on. Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'm here to help! Just for confirmation do you already have a Sprint account? Also if porting a number it must be active with the Old Service Provider. 

S.R
Highlighted

Yes, I already have an active Sprint account. The number I am porting in is active on a different carrier (numberbarn).

Highlighted

Send us a Private Message. Let's look into this. 

S.R
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat