cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed Veteran

Highlighted
Journeyman

Disappointed Veteran

So I signed up and was verified for Sprint's Military Discount, and was even told in a chat session a few months ago that my discount would show up in 2-3 billing cycles.  After that time period and still no discount I logged on for another chat session only to be told that the discount only applies when you have 2 or more lines.  I am single and have no use to be on a family plan.  As a United States Marine Corps Veteran I am quite disappointed that those of us who only have a single line don't seem to count, single people need to save money too.  Other carriers do offer military discounts for single lines, Sprint should fall in line and honor ALL of out Veterans!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

First, thank you so much for your service! I'm so sorry to hear that. You're having this problem. I've been trying to get my discount added since June of 2019. And I work for a bank.! Good luck

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Rafterman5150. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. Sprint currently offers a discount on our unlimited premium plan. With the unlimited premium, you can enjoy: TIDAL HiFi, Amazon Prime w/Twitch Prime, Lookout Premium Plus, Hulu, 100GB/line LTE, then unlimited 3G, Full HD Streaming and more. 

With Unlimited basic you pay $60 with Auto-pay discount. The Unlimited premium plan is only $10 more ($70 with Auto-pay and $10 military discount). Let me know if you are interested in this plan.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hi LWRIGHT87. I'm concern to read that you are not getting a discount since June. Are you referring to the Military discount? Have you taken a look at Sprint perks? Sprint Perks extends savings and special offers to employees, students of universities and organization members who team up with us. Thinking of joining Sprint? All you have to do is submit your work, school or organization email to see if you qualify for savings with Sprint Perks at sprint.com/save.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

@Sprint_Juan - You should read my comments from the Sprint messaging board from yesterday! I was talking about you, LOL. I told one of the other social media reps they should get on your level. 🙂 no, I'm not after a military discount. I'm after my Wells Fargo discount. . I had it for a year, then I had to re-verify which I did and it's been gone since. A ticket has been submitted twice and I just did the keep on waiting!

Highlighted

I would like a shot on getting this resolved for for. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Last message, I promise but I feel like all you need to do is call over to the Sprint perks people and tell him. Like hey add this girl's work code to her profile and we be good.

Highlighted

Yeah, that sounds like a straight up solution. Unfortunately, it's not that easy. The discounts are generated automatically. That's the reason you would register and provide proof of your where you work. When the discount is not being applied, we fill-out a form with the issue and someone looks up why the discount is not being applied. I would like to review the account and see if you registered and if everything is up to par, I can file the form to request that the discount be applied. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Thanks Juan , a manager filled out the form a couple of days ago and told me to wait 7-10 business days it's all good 

Highlighted

Ok. If you feel that you still need me to help, please don't hesitate. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

It’s good to know there is a plan with a discount, but my hope is that this will eventually extend to all plans since I was hoping to upgrade to Unlimited Basic from 2gb without much of an increase to my current bill. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat